Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Cupboard

Here is one of the things I do when gathering my thoughts in the garage.  Other activities include, but are not limited to the following:

Changing oil in the cars.
Replacing water pumps.
Fixing transmission linkage.
Handloading .308 cartidges.
Removing/Installing training wheels on the fleet of bicycles that we own.
Inflating tires on said bicycles.
Repairing wooden baby doll crib for beautiful daughter.
Managing various "projects" of 7 and 6 year old sons.


But my favorite activity is building things for my beautiful wife.



This is the most recent and most dificult project that I have done.  Some firsts: making molding from scratch, first frame and panel door.
It is still in process.  Have to install the drawer at the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet pea! It is beautiful and I cannot wait to stow our stuff in it! :) I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! Can't wait for you to use it.

    ReplyDelete