Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Is That Blog Title?

OK. Here is a blog that has no hopes of ever surviving for more than a week. I was coveting my friends' blogs that are just about their own ramblings. I have interests other than photography so I wanted a web presence that would be totally indulgent. Whatever I am into at that moment! It's my blog and I'll post what I want, when I want!

So the title is ever so clever. Really! It is! It is "random interests" in Hebrew. At least I'm trusting google translate on that. If it is really something offensive, blame them.

Speaking of random interests, I am interested in language. Tried learning Russian for a while. Learned some. Gave it up eventually. Just a foreshadowing of this blog.

So we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment